Monday, January 14, 2008

Pizza Saves the Day

Ok, so all day I have felt like poop! I carried around my bathroom trash can with me from about 8 pm last night until I left for school at 6:30 this morning. Even then, I brought the trash can in the car with me because I wasn't sure I'd make it to school. I still haven't actually gotten sick, just kept wishing I would.

Strangely, the only food I really felt like I wanted was pizza. I have no idea why this sounded appealing, since pizza is usually not a food that settles one's stomach. However, since I couldn't stop thinking about it, I decided to give it a try. I stopped on my way home and got some pizza. Ever since eating the pizza I have felt absolutely terrific. I have no idea why pizza turned into such a magic food for me today, but if eating pizza is what is takes to feel well, I guess I'll be a regular customer.

Well, hate to keep it short, but I've got water aerobics to get to and both mommy and baby can use some exercise! Take care everyone!

1 comment:

amypfan said...

Rule #1 of pregnancy: Eat whatever sounds good. Without fail, it will be the only thing you can keep down. :)