Sunday, December 21, 2008

Catching Up - 4th Photo

Ok, I've had the luxury of catching up on some blog reading this morning and have seen a recent trend. Apparently, there is this "fourth photo" challenge going around. Below are the directions.

The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same

Here is the picture:




This is obviously a picture of me. It was taken in the Bahamas. It was taken the night that Adam and I arrived in Port Lucaya way back in December of 2005. We decided to go somewhere exciting to ring in the new year because (as some of you may remember), I had a particularly bad Fall at school that year. I had the principal from Hell and was an emotional wreck from everything that she had put me through. However, this picture does bring back happy memories. It was Adam's and my first big trip, only Adam's second time flying anywhere, and definitely Adam's first time digging on a beach. This particular photo shows me chowing down on some lobster. We had high hopes for tasty lobster, but that little fella was disappointing!

On a totally different note, another quick update - my mom, Sadie, and I travelled to West Chester, Ohio yesterday to make a pilgrimage to IKEA. I bought a ton of picture frames for all of our new pictures and enjoyed the chance to just wander that fantastic store. Sadie was a GREAT little girl and enjoyed traveling around the store in her Baby Bjorn. She is now outward facing, most of the time, so she thoroughly enjoyed getting to see everything and have everyone coo over her when they saw her adorable little face. My mother got more of a chuckle out of the whole thing because she thought Sadie looked like some little alien trying to escape from my chest. We'll have to get a picture posted and let you decide!

Also, Aunt Rhian and Mortimer are now home safe and sound. This is very good since we're now having a bit of scary weather. Hopefully things will cooperate tomorrow, when Pam comes down for a visit, and on Tuesday when cousins Megan and Amanda fly in. I'm nearly jumping out of my skin with excitement at seeing all of these people. Woohoo!

Well, I'm going to try to catch a shower before my angel wakes up! Take care!

2 comments:

amypfan said...

Pam is coming to visit you? I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Next time you travel to IKEA, or anywhere in the Cincy region, let me know! I'd love to see you! :)

Jen Claudy