I decided I would finally give Friday Fill-Ins a Shot. Most of those I happily blog-stalk participate in this Friday ritual, so I figured it was worthy of my time as well. Here goes...
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you ... very definitely makes you stronger. If you know anything about my past experience in the teaching world, you know I had a very, very, very bad placement that really made me doubt myself in just about everyway. However, I persevered and have come out a much stronger person and have slowly built back my confidence in myself and my ability to teach.
2. If you're good at something, ... keep doing it, but don't do it so much that you no longer enjoy it.
3. Why so ... HOT? Now, I will say that it's been better this week so I can't complain as much, but I wish it could be about 70 degrees year round. That would be so MUCH more comfortable!
4. Something is out there, it's ... a cat! Seriously, with 3 black cats lurking around the house there is always one waiting to step in front of you and try to trip you up.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled ... Happiness Through Love, Hardwork, and Medication! :)
6. Sitting on my back porch I see ... my newly stained deck and also the reason why I know longer want to live here, my mean neighbor's back yard. When they have their shed door open the lovely phrase F*** You! is written on the inside. Doesn't that just scream, "I'm such a nice guy; live next to me?"
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to ... dining somewhere good with my husband, going to Bike Source so Adam can purchase new mountain biking tires, and reading my new book about baby's first year, ...tomorrow my plans include... doing more laundry, trying to get more of the baby's scrapbook finished, relishing in the fact that Adam is getting a hair cut, and maybe going putt-putt golfing... and Sunday, I want to... spend some one-on-one time with Adam, get the car seat base installed in his car and my mom's car and take my car, Adam's car, and Mom's car to have them safety inspected at the fire department, and relaxing!
Well, hopefully you've enjoyed by first attempt at Friday Fill-Ins. Have a great weekend everyone! One more baby-birthing class for us on Monday!